jira-rest-cli-1.1-SNAPSHOT work in progress12 Apr 2011 Tags:
At the moment working on jira-rest-cli-1.1 release.
- console client improved (groovy): understands a whole set of command line options. See client help message below:
- class loader problem fixed, now it's possible to use import and reference Jira classes from the scripts. See example below:
- Work on automated configuration deployment (mini-framework started). If you are interested - please track https://github.com/leonardinius/jira-rest-cli/issues/1 and submit comments/u
- Implement automated configuration deployment scripts, pre-alfa stage
- Port (license, reasoning??) Script Runner bundled scripts? Make them rest-callable.
- Get JRuby client to the state of groovy client.
- Documentation and tes
NB. If you've found typos or errors, please suggest a correction or edit on github.